Monday 9 April 2012

The Curious Mr Hand

My awesome artist of a mate Mr Luke Hand was kind enough to do a drawing of yours truly, coupled with 2 of my favorite things , Squirtle (my favorite pokemon)  , and Adventure Time. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Adventure time its basically a cartoon about a boy named finn and his super stretchy dog called Jake who go on, well Adventures, its ridiculous, childish with adult undertones and pretty darned awesome.And if you don;t know what pokemon are, well you may of been living under a rock for 15 years and there are probably more important things for you to catch up on... Lukes picture was pretty darned ace, but it needed a dash of colour (he just sent me a picture of his picture), so I had to, one again dabble with GIMP and here are the results ...



Lukes other work, is probably infinitely better 
Like this BADMAN Wolf

So what are you waiting for... Check him out 


No comments:

Post a Comment