Monday 7 February 2011

Charity Shop Find...

I love a good dig in a charity shop, most of their 'stock' is crap, granted but occasionally a gem appears, giving a feeling comparable to finding a crisp £5 note in ones pocket.
And today this is it....
For the princely sum of one gold coin, I am now the proud owner of a copy of 'cats with guns' and the contents of this book you ask? To be fair it pretty much says it on the Tin... cats, with guns.
and my personal favorite...
 Man that cat looks like he can see forever , he knows your secrets AND your desires

I just love the idea that someone believed there was a market for such a book, especially with the newfangled invention known as the internet...' hmmm....cats ai? you know what they need.... More Guns!'

Brilliant, just Brilliant

I'm more of a dog man me :D

Cats with guns, coming to a bookstore near you!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god. ahahahhaah this is amazing.
    I especially like your commentary that is paired with this because it is completely true. I do not know what made them believe there was a market for this but you seem to be it.
    well done :)

    awesome name too btw Dinosaurs are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete